Top

10 Health and Fitness Apps for Busy Entrepreneurs

It’s easy to let your personal fitness routine fall by the wayside when you’re a busy entrepreneur. Let’s face it, you’ve got a lot of other things going on. From bookkeeping to client meetings, and everything in between. Although you don’t have a ton of free time, you can still stay fit with help from these health and fitness apps. Many of these have a free version, and they all offer tools, tips, and techniques for staying fit even when you’re busy.

Fitnet

Fitnet’s 7-day planner gives you the ability to easily build your schedule at the most convenient and realistic pace for your personal fitness goals. Simply put, Fitnet makes exercising work for you!

Fit.net

Sworkit

Sworkit (derived from Simply WORK IT) is a fitness app that takes you through 5-60+ minute strength, yoga, pilates and stretching workouts requiring no equipment. Sworkit Lite is available for free on iOS, Android, and Amazon.

Sworkit

PumpUp

PumpUp is much more than a simple fitness app. It’s an invitation to a positive community that is focused on improving health. Download for iOS or Android today and start achieving your fitness goals.

PumpUp

Fitmo

This app uses freelance fitness coaches to provide training and assistance based on each user’s’ needs. 80% of the fee goes to your trainer and the other 20% goes to Fitmo.

Fitmo

Charity Miles

Donate to your favorite charity while you get fit. Now that’s motivation! Bikers earn up to 10¢ per mile; walkers and runners earn up to 25¢ per mile, all courtesy of corporate sponsors in accordance with our terms of service.

Charity Miles

Argus

Argus tracks all of your steps, calories, meals, hours of sleep, heart rate, and so much more to give you data you can use to improve your health. This app offers premium workout routines that are catered to your specific fitness goals.

Argus App

mapmyfitness

Your workout, your device, anywhere, anytime. Plan, track, analyze and share your journey with MapMyFitness. Join by Facebook or email to get started tracking your fitness. You can even participate in fitness challenges to keep you at your best.

mapmyfitness

Coach.me

Build your career. Get in shape. Learn a new skill. This free app helps you track your personal improvement toward goals. Their expert coaches give you 24/7 support to reach them.

coach.me

HealthyOut

Quickly find and order healthy restaurant dishes across the country. Works in over 500 cities. Search by calories & points, nutrition tags like heart healthy and paleo, cuisines and more.

HealthyOut

Headspace

Headspace is meditation made simple. Learn online, when you want, wherever you are, in just 10 minutes a day.

Headspace

Are you using any of these health and fitness apps? What’s your favorite?

Check out these related health and fitness posts:

Top 10 Yoga Courses on Udemy

Top 10 Dieting Courses on Udemy

4 Mental Hacks to Achieve a State of Peak Performance

,

One Response to 10 Health and Fitness Apps for Busy Entrepreneurs

  1. Ryan Biddulph October 17, 2015 at 2:02 am #

    Hi Matt,

    All good apps here. I’m huge on my push ups, sit ups and jogging sessions but these suckers will do the trick too. Anything to motivate you to stay in shape because us busy entrepreneurs need devices to get moving sometimes.

    Ryan

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes